Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jennifers New Bike - "Little Pink"



WOW, Bling! Bling! Check out the PINK! I call her bike "Little Pink". It's a Gary Fisher Hi-Fi Plus Deluxe GS...We've been out on a couple rides...very easy, 10-12 mile routes...the NCR trail out of Hunt Valley a week ago, then last Wendesday we went on the AA Trail for the same 10-12 this time on the way back we used our lights...it's new for me I actually have seen things I never have at the slower pace...it's "smell the roses" rides...tomorrow night we're going out to Rockburn Park, right next door to Avalon. We'll take it easy, but we will get her tires on some dirt and roots before this coming Sundays Jamboree...do just a couple miles or so, slow steady baby steps to get her used to riding without getting hurt...gotta protect my girl ya know...c-ya all soon.

Ed

2 comments:

Jake said...

That is one hawt bike there

cableguy46 said...

Thanks Jake...I'll let her know, while we were out on the NCR trail, all the little girls riding by gave a "shout out" to her saying they loved the pink...you could here a few of em say as we passed, "hey Mom look at her Pink bike"...