Sunday, October 12, 2008

Water Shed Ride Today






Ride at the Watershed today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW...what a spectacular day for riding, period, no matter where you were...BUT...we were at the shed and it was great...team members came down from DE and PA to ride and brother did we ride...aprrox.24-27 miles...tons of fun, some mechanicals...Fernando had a broken chain (which he fixed), and poor Ben had a couple three flats, the last one was brutal with only approx 1/2 mile left...his tube popped out spun around and wraped up in his rear derailuer and sheared it off, poor guy...some of the rock gardens were a blast, very technical...good experience for all... I'll have a couple dozen photos up on my flickr account, check'em out!

Okay, here are some pictures now...on another note about the ride...did laundry last night and was going to put my bike shorts in my bike bag and you know what happened, they didn't make it in the bag, therefore....I got to ride in my "street" shorts today....yikes...ouch... took a shower this evening and whoa, tough day ahead tomoorw at work if ya know what I mean....anyways here are some pictures...lots of rocks to climb and manuver today it was great....

1 comment:

Gunnar said...

sounds like I missed a blast! Darn dirtbikig was fun though$