Tuesday, August 5, 2008

12 Hour St Jude Childrens Hospital Race

This coming Sunday is the St Judes Childrens Hospital 12 Hour Race...I'll be doing it Solo on my SS...this is a fund raising event, so I hope all of you can give a little something for the kids...even though I think I'll be suffering, for me it will only be for 12 hours...but the the Kids who are hurting from many life threatening cancers and dieases live with pain every day...god bless them and their families...help me try and make a difference for them by going to the web site I set up and donating whatever you can...

http://www.active.com/donate/12HoursForStJude/emcdani5

To me riding for this cause or ANY cause for cancer is very personal and motivating...we all need to do what we can to help find a cure for the "MONSTER"... thanks so much...if any of ya can come out please do...it starts at 7:30am this Sunday August 10th at Patapsco state park...

1 comment:

Madison said...

actually i didn't race it because of an injury. i live 2 miles from one of the trailheads, so i'm really familiar with the course.