Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Burning Hill


This "Hill" is in Los Gatos California...this is about a 20 minute drive from my hotel, I discovered this from a message board site and has and will become my "training" hill...it is REALLY incredible. I made it in 53 minutes last night on my geared Cannodale Carbon Rush. That was the first time on my gears since the last week of January. The "wall warmups" and the "WALL" are SOOOO Steep. Interesting part is when your coming down though, on the wall you see the view WAYYYY below and it feels like your going to ride off a cliff...what a "ball buster"...and chest pain, whew! But as alot of the folks on the message board say that it does get easier and that they see improvement on their times, well we'll see about that, just hope I dont have a heart attack trying...If anyone finds me laying on the trail, my Nitro is on the key ring in my hydration pack...just don't try the mouth to mouth thing unless your pretty...:)

No comments: